Chestermere Speed School offers a cost-effective program to cover all facets of athletic performance. This means we are offering field-based speed and agility sessions, as well as small group strength training for ALL age groups. The details of the program are as follows:
The Fall 2020 Speed and Strength Program will run over 7 weeks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings (from Monday August 31st – Monday October 19th). There will be no training on Friday September 4th, Monday Sept 7th, Friday September 25th, or Monday Oct 12th.
• Speed Sessions: Monday @ 5pm | Wednesday @ 5pm | Friday @ 4pm
• Strength Sessions: Monday @ 6:15pm | Wednesday @ 6:15pm | Friday @ 5:15pm
• Strength Sessions: Monday @ 5pm | Wednesday @ 5pm | Friday @ 4pm
• Speed Sessions: Monday @ 6:15pm | Wednesday @ 6:15pm | Friday @ 5:15pm
Cost of Program
• Unlimited Speed Sessions – $165+gst (up to 18 Sessions)
• 5 pack for Speed Sessions – $75+gst (Drop in)
• 1 x Strength Session/week – $120+gst
• 2 x Strength Sessions/week – $210+gst
• $25 referral credit if you refer an athlete and they sign up
• 10% Sibling Discount
• Strength Sessions have a limit of 4 athletes per session, so first come first serve. Based on demand we can open up extra strength sessions so please reach out if this is of interest.
• Speed Sessions will be outside at the Chestermere Middle School or Chestermere Rec Centre Fields.
• Strength Sessions will be at ChestyHQ (our fully outfitted garage gym) – Address will be provided to those who are registered. The 15-minute gap between sessions is for driving/biking time between sessions.
• Each session is 1 hour in length.
To register please follow the link below and complete our intake form. Any questions please call 403.999.6436 or email email@example.com
Fall Program Info – https://www.chestermerespeedschool.com/fall2020
To Register – https://www.chestermerespeedschool.com/connect